Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Card for the grandparents

After seeing all kinds of cool ideas for cards on Pinterest, I was finally able to come up with a card to make for them!




Here is the link for the card:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/80979168/Valentines-Day

You should probably print it on cardstock!

Then, just use a red washable ink pad or you could use red paint!  Place your child's feet one at a time, and make a heart out of them!



After that dries, put glue in the shape of a heart around the feet and sprinkle glitter!  I had Conner sign his name then!  Now all I need to do is mail them tomorrow!!



Here are some pictures of my little man shoveling snow.  I think he has shoveled more snow in one day, than his daddy in the 12.5 years we have lived here!!  He is such a good little helper!


Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment