Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mystery of History Volume 1 Lessons 79-81

Lesson 79 Nehemiah


Our table top sukkot!


Lesson 80 Pericles





Rebuilding the Acropolis of Athens!

Lesson 81 Peloponnesian War


.Well, I have been trying for a few months to come up with crafts to use up some of my hundreds of used canning lids!  Bingo!!  I cut out the material using some left over felt.  Then, I drilled the canning lids and attached them to the material with thick string.  I also attached some ties to both sides.  Presto!  Armored vest!


Blessings!!

Where I may link at!

2 comments:

  1. What an excellent use of Lego...and canning lids! Looks like a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of canning lids! We are just at this place in our history, too. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete