Started listed my 1,000 gifts following reading the book by that title by Ann Voskamp.
1. Watching Conner play in the 1st snow of the season.
2. A hot fire in the wood burner
3. 24 chickens dashing to get out of the coop 1st, after being in all night.
4. Freshly lit candle
5. Doggie kisses from Katie
6. The smell of a cold winter day
8. Opening up a bag of cut up green peppers and be reminding of spring
9. A stressed out moment and Conner coming up to me and asking if I can take him on a honeymoon! Instant smile!
10. Amish bread pulled from the freezer for instant breakfast
12. 50 degrees on a day in January
14. Beautiful hills of southern Ohio
17. A child’s hand
18. Full moons
20. Cast iron skillets
22. Old photos
23. Fuzzy socks
24. Eggs picked fresh from the coop and fried in bacon grease for breakfast
25. Freshly ground wheat
26. Fresh loaf of homemade bread
27. A vet that can get you in on a last minute notice
28. Snowflakes on my nose
30. The cat knocking over and breaking our old lamp and finally being able to buy one that I like.
31. Your Father’s Kitchen and the volunteers that showed up today to do God’s work!
32. No wind today
33. A day of rest
34. The Waltons
35. Long baths
36. Food to eat
37. Roof over our heads
38. Watching Conner run through water puddles
39. Blue skies
40. Good helpers
41. Homemade bath salts
43. 82 degree house for free
44. Job promotion, but still able to stay home to do it!
45. Found energy
46. Daffodils sprouting
47. Finding tractor muck boots for Conner at TSC
48. Girl time
49. Ice pine trees
51. A hug from a friend
53. Brakes on a car
54. Fast thinking
55. Pillow fights
56. Catching the hawks before they get my chickens
57. Good news
59. Map quest
60. Safety through fog
63. Job flexibility
64. A child’s smile
66. My mom’s strawberry cake
67. A clean house
68. Ice skating and not falling
69. Card games
71. Support for our fundraiser
72. Conner running the vacuum
73. Cereal for supper
74. Laundry blowing in the breeze
75. One of my chickens finally laying her 1st egg, green! Waited 8 months for that one!
grinding wheat for the 1st time!