Monday, March 3, 2014

Answers in Genesis: The World of Animals Unit 3 Amphibians and Reptiles Lessons 14-19

Lesson 14 Amphibians

I had him draw a picture depicting the life of a frog.

Lesson 15 Amphibian Metamorphosis
I made this worksheet for him to number and color.  You can download it here.

Lesson 16 Reptiles

Turtle drawing with different lines.

Lesson 17 Snakes

For the snake, I drew it out and then had him cut it out.  Then, he decorated it.


Then, we took a ruler on our dog, and created static.


He became a snake charmer!!

Lesson 18 Lizards

For this lesson we talked about camouflage.  I laid out 3 pieces of construction paper and 3 matching duplo legos.    


Lesson 19 Turtles and Crocodiles



Blessings!!



5 comments:

  1. I love the camouflage idea! So simple yet so effective! Thank you for stopping by the Anything Goes linky! Hope to see you next week, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camouflage idea is brilliant! I love that turtle drawing,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, good idea to get the dog involved as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of activities to go with these lessons. Thanks for linking up to Science Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We plan on doing Apologia Zoology next year, I will have to come back to these posts when we do! Thank you for sharing at Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete