Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mystery of History Lessons 67-69

Lesson 67 Darius I

We talked about dividing the country up.  I had him put together this puzzle.


Baylie wasn't the least enthused over this!!



He put his plane on our state and then put his finger on our capital.



Pointing to the capital of the USA.

Lesson 68 Zerubbabel

Built the temple.


Lesson 69 Haggai and Zechariah

He made a cross out of his legos and then I had him get his donkey.  Of course he informed me that our dog at his donkey, so we used a horse.

Places where you may find me linked at.

2 comments:

  1. We have this puzzle! My son likes to trace it on a piece of butcher paper. Then he works to remember where the states are. It's fun practice. :)

    I saw this post from We Like to learn as We Go linky party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the temple made of food! Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes. :)

    ReplyDelete