Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mystery of History Volume 2 Lessons 13-15

Lesson 13: Diocletian Divides the Roman Empire

For this lesson we did a geography lesson on how our world is divided and read the book Saint George and the Dragon by Margaret Hodges!



Lesson 14: Constantine I and the EDICT OF MILAN

For this lesson, I just had him decorate the Nicene Creed and then I laminated it.  We are going to be working on memorizing this this year.


Lesson 15: The Golden Age of India
For this lesson we looked at the books by Bobbie Kalman.



Then, we did a weaving craft.  I put 3 sticks together and started the string for him.  He chose 3 colors and when he was ready to switch, I just tied them together and he was ready to go again!!









Blessings!!












Blessings!!


Where you will find me linked at.

1 comment:

  1. Your weaving craft turned out so cool -what a fun idea!

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great weekend,
    Beth =)

    ReplyDelete