Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mystery of History Lessons 52-57

Lesson 52 King Josiah

Crowned king for the day!

Lesson 53Nahum and Zephaniah 

The walls and towers of Neneveh with Matchbox cars as chariots!

Lesson 54 Jeremiah

I had him draw a picture of him obeying God.  He drew him picking up trash outside!

Lesson 55 Nineveh destroyed

    The book said to use a sandbox and a hose.  Well, with the snow we had, that was impossible.  So, I had him use his sandbox toys to make a wall.  I put some paint bottles in the middle to stand for Nineveh.


I put some water in a bucket and he washed the walls away like the flood did.





He then took the bottles buildings out just like Nineveh's enemies did!





Lesson 56 Habakkuk and Huldah
I will take my stand at my watchpost
and station myself on the tower,
and look out to see what he will say to me,
and what I will answer concerning my complaint. Habakkuk 2:1


watchtower


Lesson 57 The Babylonian Captivity


The Babylonians were also known for their metal working.  I gave him a canning lid, drew a simple design on it and let him use a hammer and nail to punch it out.

Places I may link at.