Friday, December 28, 2012

January-March Exercise Chart-Freebie

Well, After having my son a little over 5 years ago and 3 angels in Heaven, I still find myself almost 50 pounds overweight.  This has been my New Year's resolution for the past 2 years, and I have gotten no where with it.  Having been digging deeper into the Word, I have come to the conclusion that I am called to take care of my body.


“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your bodies.”
~ 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20

I know that I have a hormonal imbalance, I know I have Degenerative Disc Disease, I know that I lack a support system of friends and family, but I also know that I have been using them as my clutch all along.  It is time to allow God to control this part of my life and be my support system.  
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God – this is true worship.
~Romans 12:1

The only exercise equipment I own is a recumbent bike.  My goal is to use it 1 hour every evening for the 1st week.  Starting the second week I plan on doing that and also get up early and use it 30-60 minutes in the morning.  
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
~3 John 1:2
 So, without further ado, here is my exercise chart for January-March.  I plan on logging my weight and measurements every Monday.  

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B452FBfzAgv3VG5zVEZndHlqejg
Workout log
I hope it will benefit some of you.  I will be posting my results, so stay tuned!!  Praying to be back to posting a little more regularly next year!  Blessings and Happy New Year!!
 Here is a picture of our new puppy!  Full blooded Siberian Huskey born September 2012!





No comments:

Post a Comment