Lesson 10 The Death of Savonarola For this lesson we had some discussions.
We discussed, that Heaven is not on Earth as Savonarola had imagined. That only God knows when and where it will happen. That no one else can create a a Christian utopia, but God. Lesson 11 The Safavid Empire of Persia For this lesson, I had him do a paper weaving with construction paper, but for the life of me, I can't find it!! Maybe the dog ate it, or the baby (just kidding!!) Well not the dog part, she has been known to eat an Egyptian mummy of ours!!
1. Wisconsin makes about 2 billiion pounds of cheese a year, making it the largest cheese producer of any other state.
2. The Ringling Brothers Circus started here in Baraboo, Wisconsin.
3. Sparta is known as the bicycling capital and has a 30 foot tall fiberglass bicycle on display.
Dance at Grandpa's
by Laura Ingalls Wilder
by Lisa Trumbauer
The Giant Ball of String
by Arthur Geisert
B is for Badger
by Renee Graef
I couldn't resist watching some of the Little House on the Prairie videos! Do you have a favorite one? I love all of them, but I love the ones with Mr. Edwards!!
1. Mount Rushmore, one of the biggest sculptures in the world, is in this state. More than 90% of the monument was carved using dynamite.
2. Mitchell, South Dakota is the corn capital of the world.
3. Once complete, the sculpture of Crazy Horse will be the biggest monument in the world.
by Ann Heinricks
A Dinosaur named Sue
by Fay Robinson
(BEWARE: This is not Creation based! You will have to change your words or explain with younger kids!)